Máy đo độ rung ba chiều Rion VM-54
Thông tin sản phẩm Máy đo độ rung ba chiều Rion VM-54 (English):
The VM-54 is an easy to use tri-axial vibration meter specifically designed for environmental and occupational vibration. It’s small, light and portable but incorporates two displays so you can really see what’s going on while you’re doing the measurements. The VM-54 takes the guesswork and post-processing headache out of occupational and environmental vibration measurements. On-board processing (added to the VM-54 using program cards) calculates VDVs for environmental vibration or the vector sum weighted sum for hand arm vibration for instance. You can rely upon the VM-54’s accuracy and reliability.
The instrument stores the data as comma separated text files on a compact flash card so you can open the data straight into a spreadsheet program. And there’s good news if you’ve already got accelerometers, the VM-54 is ‘open-architecture’ and can be used with a wide range of accelerometers (including line drive) from Rion and other manufacturers.
- 3 channel compact, lightweight and practical vibration meter for site use
- Versatile and practical platform for general vibration, hand-arm vibration, whole body vibration, environmental (building) vibration and ship vibration
- Two clear illuminated LCD displays – main display shows measurement results while sub-display shows individual input channels
- Sensitivity can be adjusted separately for each channel allowing most accelerometer types to be used
- Can be used with line drive accelerometers or charge accelerometers (with Rion VP-80 3 channel charge amplifier)
- Operational range 0.03 – 10 000 ms-2 and 0.5 – 5000 Hz depending upon choice of accelerometer
- Data stored as csv files to compact flash
- Up to 16 hours battery life with 4 alkaline C cells
- Can be used with external batteries for long-term vibration monitoring
Một số hình ảnh khác của Máy đo độ rung ba chiều Rion VM-54:
Tìm kiếm google với Máy đo độ rung ba chiều Rion VM-54
Máy đo độ rung Rion